Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Latitude Longitude Personalized Pendant


                        

I created this little video to talk about one of 2013's best sellers - our Latitude Longitude Personalized Pendant.

I love the design of this piece - and the sentiment...well, that geeky/sweet subtlety is my favorite!

I think one of things that really makes me feel awesome about my Latitude/Longitude collection is when my customers tell me a little bit about why this is the perfect piece for them.  I have heard stories about loved ones' ashes being scattered in the middle of the ocean - but they happened to have the coordinates of where the boat was docked when the ashes were released.  Or, how an adoptive mom purchased the pendant for her daughter with the coordinates of where she had adopted her daughter from and then the coordinates of her new home - so that she'll always remember where she came from.  There are also the many, many, many super awesome destination wedding sites, alma maters, and "where I first met you" locations...ooohhhh be still my heart! The romantic-ness (is that a word??) is unreal.

I feel truly blessed to be doing what I'm doing - I get to flex my creative muscle every, single day.  And the kicker is that I get to create pieces of jewelry that bring a smile to someone's face.  And that, right there, makes my soul happy.

 photo bloggersignature_zps7e1a016b.png:) xoxo

No comments: