Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Personalized Love Letter...


I don't know the last time I wrote a real, true-blue letter. But I'll tell you this: I have kept every letter that was sent to me since I was a kid - no lie.  I have every letter that my now husband, then boyfriend wrote me for the three months we've ever been apart (and that was over 18 years ago). I even have notes that I exchanged in high school.  I am a letter hoarder. 

There is something intimate and connecting about a letter.  That's why I had to pair the love I have for letters and my love for lockets together

These little envelope lockets are beyond sweet.  They are small enough to be a perfect (and interesting) addition to layered necklaces - and carry a message that is all your own on the inside. 

One of the most popular requests have been to put latitude longitude coordinates - you know I love the geeky-ness of all that!  I also love that people are choosing to put little messages of inspiration, or even just simple declarations of love, for his/her recipient to hang onto.

These pieces are solid sterling silver - and hand stamped characters are on the little 'letter'.

I really love this piece and feel connected with the nostalgia of it all.

Hope you are, too! :)

You can find them here: http://bit.ly/16zsmqe

Tell me what you think of these - and what you would have on it!

 photo bloggersignature_zps7e1a016b.png

No comments: