Monday, August 12, 2013

The Love Between a Mother and Daughter is Forever...


I have been blessed as a mother.  I get to raise both a son and a daughter and learn the joys and sorrows of raising both genders.

My son is a gloriously intelligent and an absolute sweetheart of a 10 year old.  He's also stubborn, a little too addicted to Minecraft, and a touch bossy.  But, I wouldn't trade him...not just yet, anyway :)

I always thought I wanted a whole brood of boys.  I love football, general rambunctiousness, and being the only Queen of the flock (obviously).  However, when Maya was born, I was head over heels for that little girl.

Now that she is 7 and truly her own little person, I am attached to her in a way that I never expected.  That bond between a mother and daughter is truly unlike any other.

I had to design something that celebrated that bond, without being too over the top.  Something sweet and elegant. Like her.

These Mother & Daughter Pendant sets come in sterling and in 14K gold and I wanted to have them on a presentation card so that if your daughter (or mother) is far away, you could pop it in the mail and everything is explained.




We also create it so that two daughters can be celebrated:


The smaller heart is small enough for a little one to wear - and layers perfectly with other chains if she's a bit older.  

There is true meaning, love, and joy in this pendant set. It's something you're both going to hang on to forever - and have so many stories to share.  

I've been overwhelmed at how popular these pendant sets have become.  I wanted to add to the collection, so by Fall, there will be pendant sets celebrating sisters, friends, & grandmothers and granddaughters.  

I can't wait for this holiday season because receiving (and giving) something like this to someone you share such a special bond with will make the holidays memorable in the very best way.  

 photo bloggersignature_zps7e1a016b.png

No comments: