Thursday, June 13, 2013

Latitude Longitude Charm Bracelet

I love cutesy stuff that doesn't make me gag with the cuteness.


I re-designed our Latitude Longitude You Plus Me charm so that the numbers are more uniform, smaller, and the back has the vintage map compass rose to match the rest of our Latitude Longitude collection.

I also wanted this piece to be connected to a super cool charm bracelet that didn't have any fussy clasps. This one has a toggle clasp, so that it's simple to put on one-handed (or if you have arthritis!).  We even added a sweet, puffed silver heart for that extra bit of lovely detail.

                                        

The large links allow you to add on your own charms to commemorate other super special memories from your life.

Each charm is handmade right here in Seattle using recycled sterling silver.
 


Have an anniversary coming up?  This would make her swooooonnnnn. You may even get some tears.  I promise! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

this is beautiful! I love the puff heart

The Pretty Peacock said...

Thanks, Jennifer. I seriously am in love with this bracelet!! :)