Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I heart geekery...

My older sister has always been considered the "smart one".  She was the one with the straight A's, the one whom the teachers loved, the one who our parents loved to brag about at Indian functions.  I was...well, I was a lot of other equally awesome adjectives (see how my self-esteem is not in question?).

I think I worked hard not to be the geek, but you can't fight genes.  I love anything to do with stationary. I love the 'weird', the 'quirky'...I love dorky humor (read: puns)...I'm a geek.  And that's just fine.  Especially with this whole wave of all things geekery. I love geekery...


It feels good to let your inner geek out whenever possible. I just finished creating a few Roman Numeral pieces. I think it's mysterious and interesting to wear things that only you know the true meaning of...or at least that you know right away without having to sit there and try to figure out...which you know your fellow geeks will be doing when they see you wearing it...


I'm hoping to add A LOT more pieces to this collection - rings, charms, key chains...lots of stuff.

Being a geek is so much fun! :)

No comments: