Thursday, November 10, 2011

How I Met Your Mother...a tribute to Barney Stimson


 I love the show "How I met your mother".  Barney is my favorite character, and if you knew me, you would totally be shaking your head in complete understanding of why he is my favorite.

I created this pendant using a phrase Barney says fairly frequently:
"Whenever I get sad, I stop being sad and start being awesome."
Now, I'm not saying that TV sitcoms bestow relevant, meaningful philosophies on life often...but, c'mon.  THAT little phrase is one you can live by for sure.

Plus, it makes a kick-butt pendant.  Just take a look at our happy model below!


Want one of your own?  Or have another gem of wisdom from a TV show you would like to have captured in silver or copper?  Contact us and we can make all your dreams come true...

Well, at least this one.
:)

No comments: