Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Latitude Longitude Keepsake Key Chain


I created the first Latitude/Longitude piece for my husband who had lost his wedding ring...I thought only he and I would appreciate the uber geek-factor involved with putting coordinates of the place we met and fell in love.  I was so very wrong.

There are LOTS of fellow geeks out there who appreciate the unique, somewhat mysterious, and downright functional aspect of having coordinates put on pieces of jewelry. 

There are a lot of people out there, though, who aren't so into wearing jewelry, or may not want to have coordinates on a piece of jewelry - but love the concept nonetheless.  So, for them, I created the Latitude/Longitude key chain.

Stainless steel, lobster claw clasp for attaching to that laptop bag...and with the coordinates of that special somewhere.

I love it when a plan comes together!

(comes in a velvet pouch and gift boxed!!!)

2 comments:

skinner studio said...

This is a fantastic idea - I love it!

The Pretty Peacock said...

Thanks so much!
I'm having a lot of fun with this line! :)