Sunday, April 19, 2009

You Spin Me Right Round, Baby, Right Round...


♥ Want to find out how to get 50% off a Pretty Peacock ring? Scroll down to the Blue text!! ♥

Okay, sorry for that because if you're anything like me, that lovely song by Dead or Alive is going to be in your head all day!! (Click here to see the video...ahhh, the '80s) ~ or, if you born after the '70's, you probably prefer the newer version by Flo Rida.


I love rings. Because I was always surrounded by jewelry growing up (East Indian women (and men!) deck themselves out in jewelry as a way of life!!) I have naturally gravitated towards designing and creating jewelry. I, however, am not one to be decked out head to toe in jewelry. I like simple, meaningful pieces that can handle some abuse. The ring is the perfect choice! Strong, simple, subtle, and packs a statement!


After having made sets of custom wedding rings for friends and clients alike, I am now creating ring designs that I am carrying on my website. I have only just started listing pieces, but there will be several designs to come - I just need to find the time to photograph and list them, which is not going to happen with the Mother's Day rush upon me!! (DON'T FORGET MOM on MAY 10th ~ She will NOT be happy!!!)


I have listed two of my best sellers - my "Thick is Good" band in Sterling Silver, and my "Sweet Love" ring with faceted stone. All my rings will allow for personalization...whether that means the names of children, or your mate, or creating a stacked set with your wedding vows on it, perhaps? I created a stacked set with one ring having a poem my husband wrote for me way-back-when stamped all around it, and then the other two having my favorite quotes. That's what makes pieces like this so special - because they are SO uniquely YOU!


What will be listed next? Well, those stacking rings I mentioned, simple posey rings (who doesn't love a posey ring?) and rings that have multiple birthstones to represent family members. And THUMB RINGS! OOOhhhhh, I love thumb rings!!

When will they be listed? I should add pieces from the next couple of weeks onto forever - I never stop designing and if you have a design idea that you would like brought to life - let me know! If it becomes a "staple" design on my site, your ring will be discounted 50%!!!!

Contact me and let me know your thoughts!!
Feed Shark

10 comments:

Alicia said...

WOW! They are SOOOO beautiful.

Donna said...

Your rings are pretty.

Janet and Maya said...

My daughter, Maya (love seeing her name all over your site!), is adopted and I like special jewelry that expresses some of the feelings associated with adoption and motherhood.

Two (mother, child) or three (birthmother, adopted mother, child)rings that nest together would be beautiful. Kind of like stack rings that have curves that fit together. A birthstone on one ring and then two rings that fit around it - similar to an engagement wedding ring set.

I hope I'm explaining this, it's hard to do!

Love your jewelry.

mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

Badger Momma said...

I love your rings more and more every time I look at them!

Tamara B. said...

Boy do you ever have the talent! Your pieces are just gorgeous!

The Pretty Peacock said...

awwww..thanks everyone! :) I love what I do, I hope it shows!

Dina said...

I love these rings! What a perfect Mother's or Father's Day gift!

MoonWiseMama said...

So looking forward to your stacking rings! I hope you put them up for sale soon! Love your work :)

quelleheure4 said...

I LOVE rings. I wear them most often on fingers 2 and 3 but simple bands I like on my thumb. These are gorgeous.

Heather said...

3 Kids and Us sent me. I was scrollong down and saw this simple beauty of a ring. This is going on my birthday list. Oh, yeah.